Business Process Reengineering involves the radical redesign of core business processes – an organization rethinks and redesigns how things are done. The purpose of business process re-engineering is to make dramatic improvements in productivity and performance, cost reduction, quality and customer satisfaction.
Aurotech employs a holistic approach that combines people, processes, and technology to achieve breakthroughs in business performance. Essentially, businesses start with a blank sheet of paper and rethink the entire workflow process in order to bring more value to the end customer. Business process reengineering focuses on various procedures throughout the company or organization, including:
- Business Process Redesign
- Business Process and Data Modelling
- Performance Measurement
- Business & Technology Evaluation
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Business Case Analysis
Business Process Reengineering is beneficial for many reasons:
- Appropriate focus is given to key areas: Business process reengineering revolves around customer needs, allowing a business or organization to focus on what they do best.
- Reduces costs and cycle time: Business Process Reengineering helps to reduce organizational complexity by eliminating unnecessary activities.
- Focus on the process, rather than the steps: Instead of concentrating on certain territories or handoffs, the reengineering process focuses on the overall picture, making it easier to streamline activities. The organization takes a long-term view and asks radical questions about how things are done, eliminating unproductive activities.
- Improves quality: Business Process Reengineering reduces work handoffs and establishes clear ownership to the areas of importance. Workers gain responsibility and measure their performance directly.
If you are interested in taking a look at your core business processes with the aim of achieving dramatic improvements, give Aurotech a call at 301-854-1326, or Contact us using the online form on our website.